Friday 15 July 2011

How do you find good books to read on the Kindle?

How do you find the books that are worth reading? How do you find the books that will have you gripped to every page? How do you find the books that you can't stop talking about when you  have finished?

To me, there is nothing better than having a great book, a book that has you gripped from start to finish and that you never want the book to end.. So far, since I have got back into reading,  I have only read one book like that but once you find that book, it is like finding a pot of gold!

Normally when I am on the Amazon kindle store, I use the following method, in order to find really good books:

  1. Visit Amazon UK Kindle Store
  2. Go to Kindle Bestsellers
  3. View the Paid and Free lists
  4. Alternatively, I browse by stars: 4 stars and up3 stars and up2 stars and up and 1 star and up
  5. I read the reviews and if I feel it is worth it, pay for it, download and enjoy my new book!
Hope these tips help you!

1 comment:

  1. I've found it's important not to assume that because a book is free it's worth downloading. I had a free book and felt cheated out of my time after reading it.

    ReplyDelete